Hedge & Shrub Maintenance
Hedge Trimming Edmonton
If you are looking for professional hedge and shrub trimming services in Edmonton, contact Arbor Man Tree Care today! Hedges and shrubs offer a wide variety of advantages. Beautiful hedges and shrubs improve curb appeal and can significantly enhance the beauty of your home/garden. Hedges are also a natural way to protect your property. Hedges and shrubs require regular maintenance such as pruning and trimming to keep them looking their best. It is much better to start pruning shrubs right from a young age and then continue to do minor annual pruning. If the hedge or shrub is allowed to overgrow, they’ll end up needing major renewal pruning. Pruning shrubs regularly also help promote healthier shrubs that produce more blooms.
WHY IT’S SO IMPORTANT TO HAVE HEDGES AND SHRUBS TRIMMED
1. To maintain the health of hedges and shrubs.
2. To keep a hedge looking good.
3. Overgrown part removal while trimming
4. Plants become beautiful, healthy, and strong.
5. Trimming also helps control the insect.
HOW FREQUENTLY DO HEDGES AND SHRUBS NEED TO BE TRIMMED?
1. Boxwood, cedar, hemlock, yew and all other types of slow-growing hedges – Once a Year
2. Shrubs – Once or twice a year
3. Privet hedges – Three times a year
4. Chinese Elm hedges – Five times a year
Although many shrubs may be sheared-off, it is often our preference to prune them by hand, keeping them looking natural and healthy. We also recommend an annual or bi-annual fertilizing program to enhance their vigour and health. To schedule your hedge and shrub trimming, contact Arbor Man Tree Care today to book your appointment!