Tips to Find a Professional Tree Removal Company
Looking to have a tree removed and trying to find a place to start? Look no further! We will provide you the basics in when searching for Tree Removal Edmonton.
Tree Removal Edmonton
1) Liability Insurance – Tree removal is serious business. Property and people can easily be hurt when removing trees. It is a dangerous occupation and service. Make sure that the company you hire has sufficient insurance. It can save you a large amount of money if anything goes wrong. Do not hire anyone without the proper insurance.
2) Safety – Tree removal is dangerous business! Wood chips, falling trees, falling from trees, are just some of the things that can go wrong. Make sure the company you hire is using the proper PPE. Hard hats, face shields, gloves, safety glasses should always be used. Make sure they conduct safety meetings with their crew along with training, discussions and feedback.
3) Professional Appearance – Reputable tree care companies take care of their equipment and employees. Their vehicles will be in good repair, their invoices will be clear and specific. Great companies will ask for feedback and have amazing customer service. You can tell a lot about how a company is run by something as simple as their appearance.
4) Reputation – This should be a no brainer. Any company you are hiring to do work on your property you will want references. Online reviews, friends, relatives, or just ask them for references. Good work gets recognized in todays social media society. Good companies typically ask for payment after the work is complete unless it is a large job. Ask questions like, how long have you been in business? Or do you own your own equipment. Do you provide health insurance for your employees? Doing your homework before hiring someone will save you headaches in the long term.
5) Training and Certification – Getting the right person with the right training to do your job will help you get the best result. The ISA Certified Arborist designation is a good measure of someone who has the proper knowledge to work on your job. They have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in arboriculture and must be recertified every 3 years.
If you are looking someone for Tree Removal in Edmonton, Arborman Tree Care is a great choice. They have 7 certified Arborists, and are COR Certified.
Give them a CALL TODAY for a consultation.